The entries must be sent
by 15th of July 2019.
The CHECK LIST
1. I live/work in a Mediterranean country
2. When the film(s) was/were completed I was younger than twenty years of age
3. The maximum duration of any individual film must not exceed 15 minutes (credits included)
4. Submitted films must not be filmed before September 1st 2017
5. I have submitted the film(s) in the appropriate video format
6. The film(s) has/have English subtitles.
7. I have used the organizer's Wetransfer link to upload the film(s)
8. I have submitted the application forms and stills in one of the suggested ways
9. Alternatively, I have sent the films by regular post. I have attached the filled in and signed application form(s). I have also sent the organizer my filled in application form(s) attached in an e-mail, together with two stills per film.
10. I have done all this before the deadline
The films can be sent by We transfer: duff.wetransfer.com
or alternatively BY MAIL
Alternatively, in case of technical issues, films can be sent by mail:
Cvijete Zuzorić 1/2
If entries are sent by regular post, the organizer kindly asks the filmmakers to send their completed application forms and two stills per film in electronic form as well. The information and the stills will be used in the festival catalogue and promotional materials.
The entries must be sent by the 15th of July 2019